GP106-100 Preorder links?

Hey,

Can someone help me with a preorder link for the GP106-100 GPU?

Thanks !

DM Me - I’m working on a group buy for NA - have contacts with MSI/Asus etc.

Would be interested in speaking with you, cannot for the life of me figure out how to pm/dm someone on this forums :wink: If this turns out to be a PM/DM, I am interested in groupordering some cards.

1 Like

No worries!

Please email me here - TechsubjectHD@gmail.com
Can provide you with all my contact details

Minimum order for this is 2 cards at $450CAD + Tax and shipping each.

LMK!

Matt

1 Like

can you help me bro. ı needed 6 unit. but ı am not rich man. only needed 6 unit +90 546 836 31 21 whatsapp me

MSI GeForce GTX 1060 MINER Edition 6GB DDR5 192-bitis designed for coin mining with high-efficiency components - delivering maximum hash-rate production at minimum cost Dual-Ball Bearing Fans run smoother by reducing friction, further improving 2X longer card lifespan and cooling efficiency. IP5X-Certified Fans for dust resistant and longer fan lifespan. Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and best reliability. GPU TWEAK II allows you to modify GPU clock, memory clock and voltage to gain the best hash rate.

You can buy from Romania and you need to order only in qty of 100 parts / 500 parts/ 1000 parts .
The price of 1 part is 285 euro for order qty 100 , 263 euro for 500 parts

http://www.pcgarage.ro/placi-video-mining/

If you order please use this voucher to have descount 1%
A24NNTLC

Are you still putting together a group buy on these? If so, I’ll put in for two.