Genoil's ZEC Miner

2,5% fee… 1,5% too much for me

I think rx480 can not support 15.2?

That’s what I though, plus the newer drivers handle power usage a little better.

Driver 16.9 works really fine with Genoil and Claymore miners

1 Like

yep 2,5% miner 1 % for pool and 20% for founders … :slight_smile: genoil works just fine , and occasionally will just mine to his worker at nova

the extra sols on claymore makes up for the 2.5% fee. my ruig with 2x 290x was getting around 70 sols. claymore is giving me 107sols

I haven’t experienced reduced hashrate from risers while mining scrypt, X11 and ETH
I mostly use powered USB3 risers

Claymore miner states H/s. is that equivalent to S/s?

yes it is h/s the same as s/s

My 480/290 rig just went from 70 on .6 genoil to 90 on claymore!

1 Like

That’s nice!

How did you get the 7950 to go to 1725Mhz memory clock?
What is the model?

1 Like

R9 Nanos went from 28 to 50 Sol/s, that’s +80%.

If 2.5% is too much maybe you can also ask AMD for free cards, why pay for them.

2 Likes

Overclocked it using Afterburner. It is the XFX DD version.

ok guys the price of zec is falling we as miners have the supply if you want to make it jump cancle your sell orders and replace with orders to sell above $2 make the market come to us where else are they going to get zec? lets make big money not pennys

1 Like

Welcome to mining. In a week no one will be making any money. IMO cash out asap.

You overlook the other option. You could start buying and that would raise the price.

You’re welcome to not use it then.

it only sells at .89 if we sell it there the supply is so low we set the price personally I want to sell it above 2

Pleading on a forum isn’t going to change the market.

1 Like