Genoil's ZEC Miner

“Quote from: Claymore on Today at 10:27:59 AM
Good news: I’m going to release my ZEC miner in a few hours so all ZEC-related discussion will move to new thread finally Smiley
Bad news: I was not reach 100h/s on 390 in this version. I’m going to improve speed, but people want to have miner asap so I will release it as is, about 50h/s on stock 390X. I don’t like to hurry so further improvements will be added later.”

1 Like

cool news, i’m excited

we shall see… maybe he got an offer he couldn’t refuse?

If you had anything to do with it thank you very much

nah, just meant maybe he’s “Slow starting” his miner for “reasons”

What settings are you running on Zenoil ?

My 4x 8GB RX480 rig crashes with -k zec zec zec

What CPU are you using?

Hello! If possible, add support for HD69xx series. Please.

just modded bios with -k zec zec zec zec on 8gb cards… modded 4gb with zec zec isn’t too terribly much slower…
2500k at 4ghz.

we’ll see if claymore’s can tell us what hardware we actually need at least. hopefully.

Where’s the best place to find the custom bios/rom?

No one seems to make any for XFX :frowning:

I get vendor mismatch type errors if I try any others.

which xfx card?

Fwiw I get more crashes on W10 anniversary rigs then the windows 10 before rigs.

SILENT ARMY 3 ADDED SOON ?

:blush:

1 Like

Thanks,

Its the XFX RX480 8GB - Original card with single fan - presume its know as a ‘reference’ card…

Anyone had a go with AMD 16.11.1 yet?
http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/Radeon-Software-Crimson-Edition-16.11.1-Release-Notes.aspx

What’s all this about -zec zec? what is it? what is used for?

have you tried that one already?
I’d really recommend just modding your own bios. just need to copy the 1750 strap to 2000 really. (for any 8gb samsung cards)

what have ppl been getting on genoil miner with a 390x??

Thanks for the advice…

Yeah I was using that one for ETH mining… but it would only work if I used an old AMD driver (the driver sig / test mode method).

I’ll look into using Polarise and copy the strap values

roughly 45 sol/s per card running 2 instances without -k zec as in my case