Genesis-mining.com || World's leading hashpower provider!

I heard dial up internet was still going strong in some parts of the genesis world :sweat_smile:

1 Like

i had exactly same experience when is someone going to start class action against these crooks.
they claim to operate under german law but refuse to honour their contracts their payouts are a joke

1 Like

Hey guys, how much does genesis charge for 1k Sols? I payed 1400$, and the best thing is I get to keep or sell the hardware after one year, also I have a great desktop/rig for this money.
What will you guys do? Sell your ZEC in 2022?

Is it just me or did anyone else notice the same thing recently?

I mine with GM, and was getting a regular payment roughly the same for a while, it dropped a bit recently, now we have our 30% boost it is back to where it was. Time periood being last month

I also mine from home, my payments there remained roughly the same throughout that same period.

If you look at the chart it would appear even with ups and downs difficulty has been much the same ( average ) overall.

I strongly believe they dropped payouts purely to give is a 30% increase, or so they say, when in fact nothing changed at all.

Is it just me? Or did anyone else experience the same thing?

1 Like

When was the last time anyone saw an increase to their hashpower from Genesis?

1 Like

I noticed the same here.
They just upgrade on the paper but nothing really change. (Difficulty and Network donā€™t change the payout neither the hash power upgradeā€¦)
Genesis is a scam, now we all know it, and we should make everyone know it.

The best is that genesis wonā€™t talk anymore on this thread as they canā€™t defend themselves ā€¦ cowards!

1 Like

Seriously, they are a joke.

1 Like

They are still tuning his mining SW. Im up 30%:

Weā€™re glad to announce that our work on the Zcash mining software is successful and we have increased the Zcash hashpower of every user that obtained a contract before 11th December 2016 11:00 UTC for 30 percent. Weā€™ve also updated the contract pricing respectively!

Thanks.

I got the same payout with the increase :joy:

Same payout here too. And noticed that they now seem to have set a minimum payout level (for Bitcoin anyway) where it builds up until over a certain amount before being paid out. Which Iā€™m fine with as having loads of micro payments doesnā€™t help the network that much.

A scam ā€¦ karma will get these scumbags thoughā€¦

2 Likes

I bought hash power for 7.5 Bitcoin with Genesis and ZP for the genesis block. So far Iā€™ve got 5 ZEC. LoL ! Itā€™s just so sad. Stay FAR FAR away from cloud miners unless you want to loose money.

2 Likes

Can u point me to some reviews of the service u provide,would be nice to see a cloud mining company looking after there customers after the disgusting behaviour from the above mentioned Genesis mining and Toomin bro but you saying it does not make it true.

1 Like

Better to buy the coins directly from an exchange, and as with ZEC, itā€™s going to continue downā€¦

Truth, even if you will buy hardware, there is a small chance for ROI.

Excited to see those photos!

Iā€™ve got .74 zcash right now, from the first 7 months of a one year contract. Not super great, but if the price stays up, I may actually come out with a positive ROI. On the other hand, if I would have just bought ZEC instead, it would have been a better investment. Hindsight, haha.

If youā€™d invested that money in GPUs 7 months ago youā€™d probably have 20-30 zcoins right now instead of 0.7.

Genesis intrusion by attacker ā†’ missing payouts

http://blog.genesis-mining.com/genesis-mining-service-update