Genesis-mining.com || World's leading hashpower provider!

I have daily payouts into my Jaxx wallet. No problems at all.

well idk what else to say, theres no arguing with stupid. have fun with that! :slight_smile:

You did read the other parts of the chat, yes? That contract has doubled twice since and has 2 months for free. So that 1,250 USD are for 14 months of mining at 200 H/s now.

Laszlo is the owner of CPU mine and he spams like crazy all the forums promoting his over priced cloud mining company. He is almost banned from Bitcointalk

He lies about the 5% promo just as an excuse to spam his website for free

He is very stupid and doesn’t realize that nobody pays these prices anymore for cloud mining.

He copied those prices from Genesis before Zcash was launched.

He doesn’t own any gear he just will point it nice hash.

1 Like

These are all Paycoin / GAW wannabies , trash is worth more.

1 Like

Nice. How on earth do you come up with these lies?

Because what you are doing is downright criminal that’s why.

You are overcharging for cloud mining which will never yield a profit, EVER.

You invest $100, and you yield back at best $10.

Seriously go to University and get a degree so you don’t have to scam people to earn a living.

3 Likes

But the rate is high. $120+ for only 10 Sol/s… :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Kay. CPU Mining charge 625 USD for 100 H/s. That is 6.25 USD per H/s.

Don’t say CPU Mining charges 625 USD, you charge 625

1 Like

Hello miners,

Today we’ve again improved our Zcash mining algorithm. This time the hashrate received a 30% increase. The pricing has also been updated to reflect this increase, though currently Zcash mining is still out of stock.

–

Your Genesis Mining Team

3 Likes

Great, thank you!

I am really happy about your continuous imrpovements and your committment to your customers in forwarding the efficiency gains!

Still think the rate is way too low compared to independent miners.

However, I appreciate that the progress. Thanks!

Therefore, 10 Sol/s for one year cost 0.0125*4, i.e. 0.05 BTC.

Or you could buy the same amount of total hash for 1 day at nicehash current average rate 3.650 KSol/s for 0.0365 BTC and not have to wait a year. So cheaper and 365 x faster.

3 Likes

I (stupidly) bought the GM mining contract for $2600. Im currently being paid out 0.03 to 0.035 zec per day. The only way I will EVER see my $2600 back is if the zcash price absolutely explodes at some point. But then saying that, if I still had my $2600 now I could’ve bought 45zec at current prices and that would be a thousand times better investment should the price go up. For those interested in the math, at current rates my GM mining contract would take 4 YEARS to produce the same 45zec. Unfortunately my contract is only valid for one year, so it will fall short by 3yrs.
DO NOT GIVE ANY MONEY TO GENESIS MINING. YOU WILL LOSE MINIMUM 50% OF YOUR INVESTMENT!
Doesn’t matter which coin you choose to mine - YOU WILL ALWAYS LOSE!
For those still thinking about throwing their money away on the GM scam, please spend 5min reading the comments on their Facebook page and see if you can find a single person who has EVER managed to get their money back.

5 Likes

I put in a small amount to the bitcoin and zcash mining in Genesis. For the bitcoin it will take 1.5 years for me to make my money back in bitcoin. It’s a linear scale so no matter how much money I invest into the hash rate for bitcoin, 1.5 years.

For the same amount in zcash it will take 3.75 years at the current price. You should make your investment back in that time… depending on the price.

It’s all based on the current price of the currency. If the zcash price continues to drop, the difficulty should drop and you’ll get more zcash from your hash. Then if the price goes up you’ll have a better chance of making your investment back.

The future is unknown. Zcash is not currently being used for purchasing goods. If and when it does, the price will go back up.

Oddly enough I found out about zcash from Genesis. I never would have known about zcash if Genesis didn’t offer a zcash mining contracts before zcash started.

true story bro.
i have auto convert to ether enabled(2450$ contract) and receive around 0.22 eth per day.
zcash has the worst attributes for cloud mining ever.
in a 1 year contract you will need 4 years to break even.
what really is disappointing to me, that genesis mining is losing the race against amateur miners they are always faster to optimize and upgrade.

YOU COULD GIVE MONEY TO GENESIS MINING. BUT YOU WILL LOSE A MINIMUM 70% OF YOUR INVESTMENT!

1 Like

126.7500 H/s is what I am recieving as of 10 seconds ago.

I paid 2.2 BTC at the time valued roughly around 1300-1400

so basically I paid that amount for a single RX 470. I figure this is about accurate after you cover electricity for a single RX 470.

Wont make that mistake again, I ordered up some rigs from a related website (one of the vendors on here), just shipped out today will let yall know my experience upon arrival on DEC 12. Between what I paid Genesis and Zeropond I could have bought all four of the rigs I ordered and should be cracking out around 5000 H/s

FYI I tired to do it myself and wanted to kick a puppy so i sent everything back and just ordered up.

1 Like

No arguments from me. :slight_smile:

Purchasing your own rigs is the way to go. Just don’t forget the electrical cost, maintenance and time spent setting it up. Then there is the sound of the rigs running. Not everyone has a basement or spare room to store rigs. Make sure you plan for obsolescent rigs because better rigs come out every year and the difficulty climbs. In three years top of the line hardware won’t be top of the line.

I’ve looked at web calculators to see how much I could make if my Genesis Hash Rate was a rig. The calculators show I’d be losing money every day with electricity cost and would never break even. When I looked at it in that light I was grateful I was making anything. You need around 9460 GH/s to break even with electrical cost. And you’re not even paying off your rig.

Zcash is a different story due to it’s exchange rate. I won’t make my investment back on Genesis Zcash because it’s a year long contract and at the current payout would take 3.5 years for me to make back my investment. That sucks for everyone who invested in Genesis Zcash mining, because no matter how much you invested, the payout remains the same relative to your investment.

I don’t think the Zcash developers or Genesis expected the amount of hash power that is currently driving Zcash. Most likely it’s Ethereum miners who switched over to Zcash because the exchange is greater and they can apply their rigs to Zcash.

IMHO: I’d turn off auto convert. With that setting on, Genesis is mining Bitcoin, and then trading to Ether to give you your payment in Ether. If it were me I’d change my allocation to Bitcoin for the sha256 mining, %100. Use Kraken or Polinex to trade it yourself to Ether.

They have Ether mining, but if you invested in sha256, don’t use any of the auto trading.

1 Like

Yeah, we’ll just see what happens with Zcash/Genesis-mining. Hopefully the Zcash price goes up within the next year, but right now I’m pretty much figuring I just threw away $300. At least it wasn’t more, though.