Genesis-mining.com || World's leading hashpower provider!

I was so gonna buy a contract before the 28th… im just glad u didnt… i actually registered on site all i needed to do was make payment

let’s say that rig consumes 1000W. (I didn’t check, but I guess it’s fair to assume… )
It means 8760kWh a year. I live in a region where electricity is 0,3 EUR/kWh.
It means 2628 EUR of current per year…

You see how it becomes interesting to consider at tresorio pricing …

Again, considering the fact I don’t have enough time to maintain my own rig …

1 Like

We do not comment on other companies as we simply do not know them, how they run their business and operations, or even if they are real. We’ve had many competitors over the years, often with really cheap pricing, and most of them have disappeared one day to the next. That does not mean that this is the case for all our competitors of course, or this one in particular, but please be careful and do your home work before spending anything. Yes, which people should also do before investing with us. One thing we have noticed though is that their Agreements are amazingly similar to our Terms.

But as said, we do not comment on other companies. We focus on running our own business the best way we can.

Your Genesis Mining Team

It’s true. Your business is the best for yourself, not for your customers at all. Rip-off.

1 Like

I’m just curious how you say, 1000℅ increase in hash rate? This would mean at 5 hash per second I would now see a 500h/s total power to me. Unless I math wrong, in either case, the customer is not seeing a 1000℅ increase.

That’s a overall according to your email

That is since the beginning. If you bought a 1H/s contract on October 6 for example, then that would have been tripled (3H/s), then doubled (6H/s), then +25% (7.5H/s), and now 30% (9.75H/s). Which is close enough to a 1000% increase since the 1H/s

Your Genesis Mining Team

It’s a kind of cheating with number. The truth is that Genesis Mining price is 5x higher than amateur homemade rigs. They are shameless.

4 Likes

Oh I know that, I bought in like an idiot and despite asking for a refund before the launch they told me no. My desktop is cracking out 700h/s. Hindsight is a bitch

They would have no business if they had no customers. But as P.T. Barnum wrote: “A sucker is born every minute.”

Used car salesmen, predatory lenders and Genesis Mining rely upon them.

When someone has to loudly shout “LOOK AT THIS GREAT DEAL!” and then create flashy ads to convince n00bs it’s great, then guess what? It probably is only great for the company or person shilling it.

Not the customer.

2 Likes

1900 days for roi in 1 year contract is not bad…

2 Likes

Classic dumb thieves posting selfies while in the act. They are going to be at the top of the peoples hit list.

2 Likes

Didn’t get my payment for 17th Nov (yesterday).

@monkey
Payment for Mining Day 17 has not been done yet. We pay out within 24 hours after a mining day, before midnight in UTC time, so payout for the 17th is still on schedule. The PAYOUTS page lists all transactions. If there’s something wrong with payment for Mining Day 16, then please create a ticket so we can help you.

Your Genesis Mining Team

GM seems to be sold out at the moment.
Anybody want to buy my 812.5000 H/s contract? I bought this with 30.85 BTC. I’m selling for only 22 BTC, a huge 30% discount. It still has a full year to go. I’m only selling this until the 28th. If not sold after that, I’m keeping it. First come, first serve.

I’ve decided to make rigs myself.

Message me if interested.

Even at a 30% discount that’s a huge ripoff, haven’t you read this thread?

812,5 H/s maybe only 8000€ worth :slight_smile:

Time for some hashrates increases dont you think? Claymore V7 just released

2 Likes

Sold out even at the huge rip-off price? There’s a sucker born every minute…

2 Likes

Well put and I completely agree. Genesis mining have really done a job on the unsuspecting. Completely immoral. All (and I mean everyone) that bought any of their contracts are in the hole for huge losses. Genesis have done themselves a huge dis-service. The bad publicity from this will cost them long term. I’ll be one of the many that will be discouraging anyone and everyone from investing into any of their contracts.

2 Likes