Genesis-mining.com || World's leading hashpower provider!

I forgot that thing called power lol

Anyway only +30% under recent criticism LOLOLOLOL :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I canā€™t really mock Genesis seeing as how some of them are founders and investorsā€¦right?!? So itā€™s like thanks for creating Zcash but donā€™t try to bend me over too much you know

Genesis is a founding member ?

They donā€™t even need to have equipment as they get coins without miningā€¦

At the time of writing, a $200 USD GPU (Radeon RX 480) can offer a Hashrate of 75 H/s (source)*. In terms of power usage, the CPU uses 1314 kW/h of electricity per year ($131 USD value, assuming 0.1 USD/ kWh). Adding a generous $100 for mining rig costs and labor, we get

Did you mean GPU?

I doubt that the total electricity costs would be 131$ per year.

Also i think the 100$ labor/development costs for a year is bit off, they are not a chinese company!

I would calculate the total costs currently for them around 1700$ for the 75 h/s contract.

You know they put heaps of money in marketing aswell, someone has to pay for that aswell. :wink:

Also everyone gets 3% off.

Whatā€™s your point? ā€œ1700$ for the 75 h/s contractā€ is a terrible rip-off.

1 Like

Will provide 75h/s a year for $850 if your interested

Wow what a bargain sign me up!

30% ??? greed is strong with this one.Itā€™s utterly clear that with recent mining software you must have much better results than 30% increase. I guess youā€™re keeping the difference, sure why not you already have our bitcoins why not take our zcash as well.

Way to go GMā€¦ this strategy will come back to bite you in the ass in future.

3 Likes

My 3 BTC rig is beating my 30 BTC contract. You canā€™t be serious GM? We expected at least 300% increase and even then it will be very hard for ROI. What the actual fuck??

3 Likes

I find it strange how so many people have the ability to build their own rig but yet they paid for cloud mining anyways.

1 Like

The day before Zcash launched the contracts were priced fairly well. The contract was worth 2x the cost of a rig + a year worth of electricity so I decided to get a contract instead because of setup time. But now, the developments in mining software has gone up so much that a contract costs 10x a rig. They upgrade but everytime they do itā€™s a fraction of what it shouldā€™ve been if you match hardware to performance from day 1. I am starting to speculate that they may not even have the hardware. They might be selling mere contracts while deliberately slowing profit for investors so they can pay off the other contracts. I hope not. You canā€™t help but be disappointed when the other cloud mining provider upgraded 400%.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve made both =). Hope I will gain with one some $$ ;)ā€¦

@Genesis-Mining Thx. for the upgrade, but I tought you will increase your miner much more. On my own rig the Hashrate has increased over 300% since your last upgrade ā€¦, so Im a bit confused.

2 Likes

Claymore V6 just released.

2 Likes

400% upgrade from the other cloud miner provider sounds great, and it is ofcourse, especially for their customers, but that does not mean they are performing better then us. The progress others are making now is one we already made earlier a few times and weā€™re aiming to make a few more. When it comes to cloud mining performance weā€™ve been in the lead since day 1, we have delivered the mining power we promised from the moment Zcash launched, we have managed several free upgrades since then as promised, and we will keep on delivering on our promises. As said in our previous message, by now we have upgraded tenfold, or 1000%, on what we started out with, and further development will continue. We have added 30% of hashpower, the fourth upgrade since we started out, and thereā€™s still a year to go with the current contracts.

ā€“

Your Genesis Mining Team

I donā€™t care about how many time you upgraded your tiny hashrate, but the truth is simple:
Your price is 5x higher than amateur homemade rigs.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Hello Genesis team,

What do you think of this supplier/competitor and its rates?

https://mining.tresorio.com/

Any comments?

Their price: 5.3544 USD per H/s
Genesisā€™s price: 26.99 USD per H/s

What a rip-off! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

You can actually get your own systems setup with under 2000 ā‚¬ for 720H/s

2 Likes

Yes, it shows how dishonest Genesis Mining is. They chose poor life.
ā€œThe Nth upgrade, bla bla blaā€ LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

1 Like