Genesis-mining.com || World's leading hashpower provider!

Hey, out of curiosity, I have some questions about your contract.

1. What was actually in the contract? And did they actually fulfill the conditions specified in the contract?

2. I see you’re referring to a German law regarding the refund. Can Germany government enforce their laws on a company operated on other sovereign? (Where is the company located, anyway? )

Yes but technically they are delivering the hashrate you paid for aren’t they? Yes its a rip-off. Huge rip-off.

They basically preyed on the non-technical people and its unethical but not illegal. If you guys did some research on Cloud mining within 5 mnutes you would of learnt that people usually never make any money with it.

Its no different from those “Get Rich Quick” seminars. But everyday people keep falling for it. And they want refunds also but they don’t get them.

Next time do your research before investing thousands.

Sorry for your loss.

2 things to remember.

1. There is no proof that they ‘preyed’ on anything. When you purchased the hash power NO ONE had any idea of hash rate, difficulty, price, or if there even would be an open source GPU miner.
  2. It’s been 2 weeks! It’s entirely possible that the operators will continue to upgrade hash rate. It takes slightly longer than a day or two to retool an entire mining operation when new software comes out.

Unless they actually lied to you, there is ‘fuck all’ you can do. Period. And yes, I also own a contract but I’m not yelling scam because I might not ROI on something that i KNOW i took a risk buying. At least not yet.

Research by yourself by buying a minimum contract.

Hello miners,

The website is back up. As we mentioned, mining continued and payout has occurred as usual. Those are not affected by issues with the front end. Again, sorry for the inconvenience!

Though the IT department is not convinced yet everything is working in full order. Some issues may still occur, but this is related only to the front end

Your Genesis Mining Team

Hello miners,

We spoke a bit too soon. There are issues with the login part. Sadly no full resolution yet of the website issues which we are working on. Hopefully that will be fixed soon.

Your Genesis Mining Team

Hello miners,

All should be working again now. Thank you for your patience!

Your Genesis Mining Team

Nobody cares about your web page lol

Now their hashrate price is 5x higher than my amateur homemade rig. Are they really professional? :laughing:

1 Like

Well they can upgrade everyone’s hash by 2x-3x but they would make less money. Why do it when you don’t have too?

Hello victims,

They keep refusing my legal right of withdrawal illegally, so I started taking action. As my first step, I submitted a form to Consumer Council in HK where their office is.

If you are also victims of this fraud, please submit the above form. More complaints, more seriously the council will research. You can download your contract and invoice pdf at the following link for the submission. You’d better download them before they disable/modify it. Customer Login | Genesis Mining

If you live in Germany and you can speak German, you can use this service directly. Startseite | Verbraucherzentrale.de

Next, lawsuit/class action lawsuit in the German court. I’ve already talking with German lawyer.

1 Like

You will waste more money on this lawyer then you will get back. Lawyers are how much 500Euro/per hour. ?

Very difficult if not IMPOSSIBLE to sue someone in a different state, let alone different country.

Not so difficult at all by using connection with local German lawyers. And if I will do nothing against them, it’s also completely waste of money because their service yield no profit at all. If it’s same, I’ll fight against them. And if I can make an example of a winning suit, it’ll be more easy for others to sue them. Right and justice are on our side. If you will let them alone, it will just make them happy because they can continue this fraud business. Actually I don’t care about how much I can get back from them, I just want to knock this fraud company down at any costs.

Well I don’t think you’re going to knock them down or anything, you’re more likely to get a refund though.

The 0.75H/s option would return about 0.0522972 ZEC in 1 year , which is about 0.00985946 BTC with current prices … My Core i5 laptop is giving 3.7H/s on old SSE2 Miner (it runs in a WinPE OS so cant use best miner)

In the Online world, to call it a ‘Scam’ is a bit strong - you can pretty much buy and sell anything here - but value for money for the end user for this service is amazingly poor.

My Fury delivers 120 H/s so wake up guys and start building your own mining rigs

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

@Genesis-Mining It’s the time I stop posting only when you refund me in full. I will never give up.

3 Likes

2 Likes

They are trying deleting my post on the Bitcoin Forum in vain to cover this fraud up.