Genesis-mining.com || World's leading hashpower provider!

In that case yes. I wonder what GPUs Genesis mining uses.

so you think go for it and get the Devil 13 cause its a good price compared to single?
im on the edge of getting 2

i wonder what they use also, probably refurbished 270s LOL

atleast Im not getting as much spam from them now… i think they ~might have calmed down their spamming strategy

I think they just buy a few here a there and send to customers.

Do the .75 contracts pay anything? :wink:

-Scoundrel

You are right that research needs to be done. However, at the time many people purchased contracts with GM, there was no indication of what hashrates would be like once it went live. There was also alot of misinformation. Many people were stating that 1 hash/s = 2 sol/s. To be honest there is still no definite resource that states one or the other.

A trustworthy company would provide you with the BEST POSSIBLE service they can while making a solid profit. They are also under no obligation to give refunds but at least ensure that your contracts are worthwhile for the clients.

They got away with your money :oncoming_police_car: :police_car: :oncoming_police_car:

We’ve seen such funny replies quite a few times in the years that we’ve been active. And we are still here, mining is still continuing and payouts will still occur daily. An alternative to consider is that we did not get away, but ran into a temporary issue with the website which we are aware of. Sorry for the inconvenience! We are working to fix this as soon as possible.

–

Your Genesis Mining Team

This is true but you wouldn’t buy a ticket on a spaceship going to space not knowing if you have enough air to get there safe and back would you? you wouldn’t go “ah fuck it i know nothing about air but ill buy in anyway because i’m told its a good deal and told i’d be safe” with the chance of dying (although some people are stupid enough to do that). ensure contracts are worthwhile, which at the time they were also buying into a contract with 75 sols for example is what your buying into, even if the hashrate of a new miner goes up they still don’t have to put that hash rate up because you’ve already signed the contract, this is why you don’t buy into 1 year contract’s anyway, you know its going to get harder eventually so your 75 sol’s is probably going to be worth a lot less in a years time and mine no where near what you want it to, to even break even, i mean yeah its pretty shitty that they have taken peoples money and really done some damage possibly, but this is all with experience if you don’t know enough about something, never invest money into unless your willing to lose that money.

genesis web servers seems like its got a verification now as people are probably investing more stupid money into ddosing them because they know they cant get refunds :stuck_out_tongue:

He is a freshfish afterall :wink:

And still people expect cloud mining to be on par with the most powerful personal miners.

Completely different target audiences, guys. Being a tech-savvy IT guy pays off in this world. Sadly not all of us fit in that category and we settle for no hassle contracts with lower ROI.

I’m sure Genesis Mining will continue upgrading hash power whenever they can. And yes, it will ALWAYS be below what you can achieve with your own decent video card.

@Vidale Well I too am tech-savvy but am new to crypto but also wanted a hassle free lower ROI contract in the event I didnt have time to tinker. It was a crap shoot and I knew it given that ZEC may not even pan out, so I went with GM because they have been around for a while. I assumed their hashrates would be equal to a decent GPU with a premium for their service of course. I also did end up tinkering and have bested the hashrate to dollar by far that GM is offering. I have an iMac of all hardware running at 20 sol/s while I use it. GM would charge ~$700 for that now. I have RX 470’s running as well. I used GM as a hedge bet…I just wanted a hassle free mining on a hot new crypto and knew I would be paying a premium for the service.

@Matthium I did not invest what I could not stand to lose and I did not risk not breathing. Just out of curiosity, what was your prediction of hashrates prior to ZCash going live?

as you’ve stated you “assumed”, but also as you’ve stated you did not invest what you could not stand to lose, sure you didn’t do your research (always take a look at previous cryptos.) but you went in and in my mind lost out, lesson learned. Nothing wrong with that, i just find it stupid when i see a post of a chap selling 6800$ contract which he bought blind and states he has kids and mouth’s to feed, so he wants to sell his contract as he felt ripped off. That is someone who should not be in a cryptocurrency kind of world, let alone a business kind of world.

I don’t join a cryto with any predictions thats just it, to many people predict and then expect. I always kept an open mind to what the markets can do, i started mining ETH and i to made a mistake buying into a crypto at its highest point (ETH.) But because i’m in it to make money well i had to do my research. I had a rig i setup for ETH mining which i just threw onto ZEC and let it run, I cannot afford to invest into new GPU’s and new hardware so i didn’t, as for prior to zcash going live, i knew nothing about it at all, i heard of it 2 days after it had released, but i knew that crypto’s at the start are all pump and dump until an average price is met, so i did what everyone else was doing mining to make some extra bitcoins, with pump and dump :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL. They can answer immediately to their issues, but no response to customers’ ticket :sweat_smile:

But… they arent Germany based.

You should read all before reply.

At current profit level i would get my contract investment back in 1125 days (3 years).

If no parameter(mining difficulty/ reward, price etc…) is changing over the coming 12+1 month…

I lowered my expectations to make any returns. xD

The only thing to break even is a unexpected price pump after 8 to 12 month.

The problem is that lately Bitcoin, Ethereum and Zcash have been in the news. And lately there are too many people who have too much money getting involed because they have a fear of missing out on the profits.

Most people with experience in Bitcoin or mining know whats a scam and what isn’t.

So next time do your research because technically Genesis mining didnt do anything wrong.

SHAMEFUL.

They think it is funny that you gave them your money. Of course they probably are laughing and saying: “why didn’t those dumb people do their homework before they bought hashpower from us? hahaha, not our fault n00bs!”.

They laugh at all of you who were dumb enough to purchase their contracts. Anyone who feels this is wrong needs to spread the word, make Youtube videos to counter their scam ads, write cryptocurrency blogs and sites who take money from Genesis to get mentions or ads on their sites, etc.

That’s the only way things will ever change because they don’t care about you and they will simply take the money of some other n00b who thinks cloudmining is anything OTHER than a scam.

1 Like

Are you crazy?

1. Their hashrate is much lower than homemade rigs can offer for the same price, less than 1/3x. Ripoff.
  2. They keep refusing my right of withdrawal illegally and ignoring support tickets. Scam.
1 Like

It’s the same morons that complain to Dice gambling site when they lose. They should all just leave crypto and never come back.

2 Likes