EWBF's NVidia CUDA Zcash miner 1060 - 170 h/s gtx 1070 - 250 h/s

After this

I had to return back to EQM Nicehash 1.0.4c miner even though EWBF 0.1.0b is quite faster (284 vs 262). However when 45% of your work is wasted it’s more like 184 vs 262. My Internet connection is quite stable and there’s 0% rejects when using Nicehash EQM miner.

Running GTX 1060 6GB at stock speeds running under Linux.

Try running it several times - I’ve also seen this problem.

I get 425 Sol from 1070 AMP Extreme

so got my Palit Jetstream 1070 today and started testing. Using MSI Afterburner to set clocks. Stuck in a little problem though. Eventhough i set +150 core and +600 memory and 80% power my GPU clock gets stuck at base and isnt boosting. memory gets overclocked in the same time. Any1 an idea? or maybe i should switch the bios switch to position 2 on the card itself? mining at 355 - 375 sol and it is jumping around. GPU clock ist stuck at 1506 mhz. maybe use another tool? thx in advance

Take a look here :

1 Like

Would like to see some .bat file configurations for EWBF.
Is there anything else you can add to improve mining speed ? Any benefit of running 2 instances ?

no benefit for 2 instances here, gtx1070.

you can see flypool and suprnova batch files here: (did not try 2 instances)

Great! Gonna take a look thx! :smiley:

Vizenre, How many sol/s did your 1070 FTW at stock clocks give you?

I went to a micro center today and was highly advised to not overclock my new video card if i want to run it at high load, like mining for an extended period of time and want it to survive. So i picked up a card with highest stock clock of 1860 (OC Mode) an ASUS STRIX. This gives me 408sol/s. I’m curious if there is a card that would give me better numbers on stock clocks.

I will check it at stock today.

My overclock has been running fine, if you don’t overclock your voltage and keep your temperatures low it is not really an issue and you will probably get ~50 sol/s more[quote=“mrtrodonet, post:176, topic:12523, full:true”]
Vizenre, How many sol/s did your 1070 FTW at stock clocks give you?

I went to a micro center today and was highly advised to not overclock my new video card if i want to run it at high load, like mining for an extended period of time and want it to survive. So i picked up a card with highest stock clock of 1860 (OC Mode) an ASUS STRIX. This gives me 408sol/s. I’m curious if there is a card that would give me better numbers on stock clocks.
[/quote]

my 980ti g1 runs at a higher hash without any additional overclock

What for miner are you using ?

I went with a watercooled GTX 1070 FTW hybrid, mostly to keep things quiet in the house, but somewhat for those reasons too. Getting some pretty awesome hashrates with very low temps and wondering if it’ll last longer as a fringe benefit. For $30 more than an air-cooled card I figured what the heck. Maybe it’ll retain decent value without needing to make a full ROI before the inevitable switch to Volta :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Version 0.2.0b released

Added three additional solvers.
Added benchmark which test each solver on miner start and select fastest for each card.
Added option --solver to manual solver selection.
Added option --eexit to exit when the miner fails, it will allow you to use a script to automatically restart or perform other actions
Added option --log logging to a file.
Minor optimizations of solvers and working loop as a result 1 - 4% speed increase depends on card model.
Thanks to new solvers now this version must work with old gpus better.
For more info about new options see help -h for short explanation and examples.

Windows x64

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9EPp8NdigFianNlcUh0YWFhOVE

Linux x64

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9EPp8NdigFibDl2MmdXaTFjWDQ

_credit: EWBF's CUDA Zcash miner

1 Like

Awsome! :slight_smile: gonna try it out straight away! thanks

I get about 440 Sol on 1070 AMP Extreme.

1 Like

with update 0.2.0 I get:

470-475 sol/s on gtx 1070 evga ftw edition with oc
260-265 sol/s on gtx 970 evga ssc with oc

980 (ос) 310-340 sol/s

Can you please provide more details ? OC settings, Driver version.