E-commerce Store for Zcash Mining Hardware at wholesale prices

Yes we do if you have seen the same product for a price offered lower on our website we will match you the price :slight_smile:

Every company has to manage their own profitability, if the prices seem to be a little high then please do point out the prices if the margin is high we will match you the price :slight_smile:

Sorry I’m not trying to be a pest. I’m just going by your posts. You posted there was a sale on miners and it appears to be only one miner on sale and not even one that Zcash miners can use. If you’re just having a sale on that one miner, perhaps it might be better if you just state that instead of indicating there’s a sale on all miners :slight_smile:

1 Like

i apologize for my earlier comment i got an email from head office and i posted the news in haste, upon checking currently only ANTMINER S9 & PANDA MINER are on sale the rest of the miners are in the process of being revised. :slight_smile: sorry for this inconvinience again :slight_smile:

SALE is officially on, on PANDAMINER B3 PLUS & ANTMINER S9 grab your miner today sale will end soon. Keep in touch with this thread for updates kudos

The SALE will close on 30th SEPTEMBER this coming saturday on ANTMINER S9 & PANDAMINER B3 PLUS. #Happyshopping everyone. :slight_smile:

End of SALE is approaching grab your miners today :slight_smile:

Магазин электронной торговли для всех ваших потребностей в добыче :wink:

NEW STOCK of ANTMINER S9 for BITCOINS & PANDAMINER B3 PLUS for ZCASH available now, grab your miner today :slight_smile:

Visit today and place your orders https://gshenusa.com for information please email us at info@gshenusa.com

Hi Gshenusa, when will you reply my email ? My Shipment by your US shipper stuck at malaysia customs since 3 weeks (29-Srp), your guys did not give me any explanation and ignore my request of refunding! How fast can you work on that to proof scam-free ? It’s totally disappointed to deal with you!

1 Like

Your queries have been answered in detail please check your correspondance :slight_smile:

Hi, yes. Your customer service replied to me but no confirmation on the date of refunding my BTC. Can expedite the refund? Thanks.

1 Like

Hi, I still did not hear from you about the refund. How fast your guys can expedite it? I keep my right to state you are scammy-free fuss-free supplier!

as per the administration you have been provided complete details about your refund, plus $200 compensation for the delayed shipment, correct me if i’m wrong. :slight_smile:

Complete detail? No! Not including the refund time. The administration only said “when insurance approve”. Who knows when and how fast your guys will take action on the refund!! I have been waiting to the refund two weeks! Kindly return my BTC to my provided address ASAP!

you were claiming in your previous post that you did not recieve ANY information regarding the refund now you are saying “Not including the refund time” do not mislead people. all the details have been provided and you will be updated regarding the refund date as well no need to worry :slight_smile:

where did you see i said ‘did not receive ANY information’? Is it your company tricks to play around delay the refund ? I thought your company will settle customs issue and update the status to me but nothing until I chase everyday, and got the damn answer—you know that! Now I push through the refund TIME as your company did not mention on your website about the refund procedure at all ! I warn those who want to place order on Gshen would take more consideration of unforeseen circumstances. No need worry ? Sorry, i worry everyday! I spend more BTC to buy nothing and BTC price keep up and i lose at all! Kindly refund my BTC asap!

I was thinking of ordering the PandaMiner, does it come with a power supply or is that extra?

1 Like

Sorry to respond late i was away for vacations, PANDAMINER comes with power supply :slight_smile: