Dstm’s Zcash Cuda miner

Hi all, I have switched from ewbf to dstm 0.5.7 for a while as there is a about 20 sols/s increase in each display card for my 12x1070 rigs.

However, after mining for several hours, there is a sudden hashrate drop. Each of my 1070’s hashrate dropped from 420~430 sols/s to 3xx sols/s which is totally unacceptable. Does anyone have solution on this?

P.S. My original OC is 130 on Core, 200 on Memory, 110Watt . And I have tried default oc, but problem still occurs.

Stability issues, mixed with the unknown hidden dev fee is why I’ve kept using EWBF. If there were more performance improvements (additional Sol/s) then I might think of switching but at this point it’s not worth risking downtime.

1 Like

guys, is there a way to use thia miner for multi algo switching in miningpoolhub? and can you share a sample configuration?

Thank you! I have just got this up and running and it works perfectly so far. I will keep an eye and if it continues to help me I will definitely be donating to @Undertrey!

1 Like

Just wanted to post my results running DSTM. I have 4 rigs and I started mining Zcash with them on ethOS. I put half the rigs to EWBF and half to DSTM. Then I switched them after a week and checked the results. I get slightly better hash rates on DSTM (from 520 to 530) and they run about 10 degrees cooler which really surprised me. I have no idea how they can produce more while running cooler but it’s true. Anyway, thumbs up for DSTM.

4 Likes

On mningpoolhub, just set it up with the appropriate port, and ti will work just fine. It mines using equihash, not just for Zcash.

Does this miner work on nanopool? I can’t connect?

it works on all pools, as long as you have the config/bat file set correctly

1 Like

I saw a thread on BitcoinTalk with how to redirect the devfee: Topic to removal.

I saved a copy of the code before OP removed all this posts. After compiling and trying the program, I did see a new worker called “n” where my devfee shares were being redirected to.

Can you share the code?

available thanks to Google cache!!!
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:GSOhT9f5TjUJ:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php%3Ftopic%3D2769696.0%3Bprev_next%3Dnext

How to compile it for windows ?

Hey Guys,

zm --server eu1-zcash.flypool.org --port 3333 --user t1UecXTCCwJ7JqAAAAAAAzmRGQeNYvXT2Zr / Karlmaster4

why i dont see the workername on the pool?

Best Regards!

point instead of a / ?

correct. @Karlmaster your should have your user like this:
“t1UecXTCCwJ7JqAAAAAAAzmRGQeNYvXT2Zr.Karlmaster4”

it should be possible to use this with Cygwin or a VirtualMachine

I get the overclock error when I try and run this on a Titan V, works fine on Titan X, Xp, 1080ti, all on Windows

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

no, is not. you must understand what is “diff” on pools. you cant check devfee % such way.

for example my dstm miner do mine devfee on my wallet, result:

you can calculate how much % have devfee.

1 Like