which reduces network latency in some circumstances
net: lower keepalive for nat-networks

Linux x64:
sha1 6d07aee8134dcd122d68b2b35cf10886dccbbfb8
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5QcL4Z6nYEPSzRBU1hoQXp3elk

Win x64:
sha1 b57d667e0a4552d2a1a833b33f6aab94a43ecd8e
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5QcL4Z6nYEPWVl4bFVhbmhfQjg

anyone using this miner?? better than ewbf? better Sol/s on gtx 1080?? im using windows version…

1 Like

I used test version, and sols was lower than ewbf. Will see final version now. You can check experiences also on bitcointalk board.

1 Like

testing this on my rig’s

rig 1 = 2 x 1080ti strix 11gb > 1541 sols > 615 watt
rig 2 = 5 x 1080ti turbo 11gb > 3637 sols > 1470 watt
rig 3 = 2 x 1080ti aorus 11gb and 1 x 1080ti aorus 11gb extreme > 2226 sols > 906 watt
rig 4 = 4 x 1080ti aorus 11gb > 2979 sols > 1190 watt
rig 5 = 3 x 1080ti founders 11gb > 2212 sols > 868 watt
rig 6 = 2 x 1070oc armor 8gb > 1000 sols > 410 watt

Running fine and stable at moment, and looks to me it performs better then EWBF

1 Like

what do you mean better?
You energy consumption is pretty high, sol/s seems pretty good!
What is your average efficiency(sol/watt) and how much difference is there (that you could calculate) from before(ewbf)?

cheers!

I get better result with GTX 970 more Sol and GPU Clock with less Power. Ca. 5% better Sol/Watt. Very stable till now better than EWBF!
1060 3GB also better. I get 275 Sol, allmost 3.5 Sol/Watt. Also like 5 % better.
But 980 Ti is slower than with EWBF. But no Problem will just mine another Coin with it.

Great miner! Uses some more CPU though.

Take down +GPU Clock if unstable because Clock gets higher!

I went from 9250 Sol/s to 9500 with dstm. Very stable so far, same power use. I’m on flypool, 21x EVGA GTX 1070

I just switched to this miner in Windows for my 2 1070’s and I’m seeing an additional 50 Sol/s in total. Nice.

No changes in settings at all. Literally just exited EWBF and started dstm’s miner.

1 Like

Moved two test rigs over.
Rig 1: 5 x asus rog strix oc 1080ti. Works great. Higher sol for sure and stable for 8 hours so far.
Rig 2: 8 x asus 1080ti fe. This one keeps freezing using the same clock settings as ewbf. When i get some time i will back it down and try again. In the meantime put it back on ewbf.

Adding to the group…

Moved my new rig which is two (will be twelve) Cosair Hydro 1080 ti, Still benchmarking but at the same settings as EWBF - DSTM’s is about 1% to 3% higher.

Still benchmarking through.

** edit**
Found the benchmark break point.

Running Stable with the following (love the avg for indi. and total!)
GPU 0 avg 780.4
GPU 1 avg 789.7 (seen 796 and 798 several times)

1 Like

I’ve just started trying the Windows version. Seeing 3-6% improvement on sols locally. Too early to tell if Flypool sees the same thing.

1 Like

I think the dev fee is included in the total visible hashrate for this miner. I don’t think this is better than EWBF once you remove the high dev fee.

Please report back when you’re sure - but I think that extra 3-6% just goes to the dev fee and your Flypool shares won’t really increase.

I found it:

Devfee is implemented like this. The Miner calculates solutions in rounds. Every 50th round it switches and calculates devfee-solutions so you have exactly 2% devfee. I don’t print any information about defvee-shares, since I didn’t want to clutter the main UI. If it’s desired I will output detailed information about found defvee-shares.

That means that the dev fee is subtracted from the Sol/s that you see.

If you see 750 Sol/s your real takehome at Flypool will be 735 Sol/s. You might as well use EWBF with no fee and get that out of the box. This is no better than EWBF after the dev fee, you’re just making the developer more money by running his software on your hardware.

1 Like

My reported 3% increase is based on stable average values from Flypool, so definitely not going to devfee. EWBF is done as far as I’m concerned, sticking with dstm now

Devfee is implemented like this. The Miner calculates solutions in rounds. Every 50th round it switches and calculates devfee-solutions so you have exactly 2% devfee. I don’t print any information about defvee-shares, since I didn’t want to clutter the main UI. If it’s desired I will output detailed information about found defvee-shares.

Maybe it’s 3% faster than EWBF for your setup.

1 Like

Maybe, but I’m using a pretty standard config. Pulling 120W per card with +50/635 OC, all EVGA’s (65% for FTW variants, 80% for SC variants). Rock steady at 9.53 kSol/s for 21x 1070s (avg 453.8 per card)

nice job now just to do a auto restart for it and we are ready to go :smiley: dam i should learn how to program in some normal language…

The CMD autorestart dev indicated he’s talking to the dstm dev now to make this happen. I’m up to 9.60 kH/s average per flypool now, still solid as a rock

well this project sure looks promising, and we actually don’t know really know alot about the 1%-2% fee of EWBF, seems not so legit after all… so having some new and active dev in community is a great potential for all of us.

I do believe that 2% fee for these type of software is crazy nuts high. Hoping one day to see some badass 12 year old public a crazy good miner for 0.5% fee…

1 Like