[CMD] FarmWatchBot (Autorun/Watchdog) for Ewbf, Claymore, Dstm, CCminer, Bminer, Ethminer, CastXMR, Phoenix, T-Rex, Gmnr, NB

Hello! It is really good point! My autorun.bat can only be a software watchdog, but it can’t control your LAN and Electricity problems at all. On my own, I want to add another device to solve the issue of electricity loss. Sometimes it is problems to restart by BIOS electricity loss option. Or just PC stuck… This thing can reboot your computer by signal from your smartphone.

5 Likes

I remember when my horrible PNY 1080ti crashed every 20minutes. For sure it have to be detected also by decreasing the power consume.

4 Likes

Thank you for your work! The script is awesome!

3 Likes

@Imaginary thank you!

Today v. 1.5.0 released.

Changelog:

• Fixed problems with “!”, I’m sorry, was my mistake. (this is a reason of my hotfix on 1.4.0, 04.09.)
  • Added temperature limit control. Now if your GPUs will overheat, autorun kill GPU Overclock soft, kill Miner, notify you on Telegram and will wait for your confirmation (autorun.bat takes temperature limit cap from --templimit option, it is 90C by default, so no worries :slight_smile: )
  • Added comment into miner.bat “REM Configure miner’s command line in config.bat file. Not in miner.bat.”. Some peoples forget this…(thx @abudfv2008)

Version tested by me for 2 days, all working good. In this time without hotfixes :smile:

Please, if you have some good ideas - contact me! I will add it into new version.
Same for errors, problems, translate etc… I can do everything :slight_smile:

Again big THANK YOU for all your support for this all time, it is very important for me!

12 Likes

thank you - good work!

4 Likes

Great work … Keep them coming… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you very much! This script is very helpful! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

thank you so much bro!!
i got one bug, why my ewbf randomly stop running and i must hit enter and show lost connection…

3 Likes

Right click on the window of cmd prompt… properties and remove the tick for quick edit… should solve it

3 Likes

Everything was working fine and all of a sudden today the autorun started crashing … It says :

Config loaded
1 was expected at this time…

This was working fine till yesterday for a week or so… and nothing changed…

3 Likes

Update : config.bat seems to be partially overwritten somehow… part of it is gone… hence the crash… I don’t know why this has happened…

2 Likes

Hello! Now is working fine? Maybe you update version to 1.5.0 and forgot to create new config for it? (in config file from 1.4.0 version some lines are missing). Please be careful! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I didn’t update… I didn’t even touch the machine… I don’t know why it has happened… anyways I have updated the script now and recreated the config file… it is working now

3 Likes

Maybe this is a reason :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I don’t think so… I have only removed the variables passed to the miner commend… I am sure it won’t affect anything else…

3 Likes

i will try it bro! thanks

3 Likes

noob here;
why would i want to reset my miner? or for that matter set a timer to auto reset every few hours?

3 Likes

Hello. It help on errors with motherboard, idk how it works but this is solution. Many users ask me to add function of timers. Probably it is needed, right? On my own miner rig they all are off.

5 Likes

You would want to use this to ensure your miner runs without issue. When it has an issue, this script monitors the log and could restart the miner or the machine in some cases. The point of it is simple, your miner is making you money. If it’s crashing, not stable or not performing at it’s peak, you’re losing money. Hope that helps answer your question :slight_smile: Keeping in mind this is for one specific mining software (EWBF’s CUDA miner).

4 Likes

Gotta sign up an account to say thank you! You are the man! I will donate after my first zcash is distributed. The script makes me sleep well at night.

4 Likes