[CMD] FarmWatchBot (Autorun/Watchdog) for Ewbf, Claymore, Dstm, CCminer, Bminer, Ethminer, CastXMR, Phoenix, T-Rex, Gmnr, NB

@Undertrey I am almost sure that I did not change anything in autorun.bat, except this, MSIADelayTimer=60
Can I send the file to you and how?

Find me on Telegram Telegram: Contact @acrefawn, and i will try to help you!

Today version 1.8.2 released!

Changelog - [1.8.2]

• Significant code optimization.
  • Clear the error list.
  • Fix server switching. Added a message to which server number the miner switched.
  • Added ignoring of additional coins during ether mining. Added support for classic ether.
  • The restrictions for the config file and the file are increased.
  • Most likely, the bug of the configuration file is completely fixed.
  • The MSIA timeout setting has been moved to the configuration file. The waiting time is reduced by 20 seconds.
  • Fixed the problem of determining 0 H/s (Sol/s).
  • Added error handling of type: unknown error, cuda failed.
  • Added support for XMR.
  • The timeout of shares is increased to 15 minutes.

Список изменений - [1.8.2]

• Значительная оптимизация кода.
  • Очистка списка ошибок.
  • Исправление переключения серверов. Добавлено сообщение на какой № сервера майнер переключился.
  • Добавлено игнорирование дополнительных монет при майнинге эфира. Добавлена поддержка классического эфира.
  • Увеличены ограничения для конфиг файла и файла авторана.
  • Скорее всего полностью исправлена ошибка обкусывания файла конфигурации.
  • Настройка времени ожидания MSIA перемещена в файл конфигурации. Время ожидания уменьшено на 20 секунд.
  • Исправлена проблема определения 0 H/s (Sol/s).
  • Добавлена обработка ошибок типа: unknown error, cuda failed.
  • Добавлена поддержка XMR.
  • Таймаут шары увеличен до 15 минут.

Ewbf 0.3.4 version
Dstm 0.5.6 version
Claymore 12.6 version (Equihash)
Claymore 10.2 version (CryptoNote)
Claymore 10.2 version (Dagger-Hashimoto)

1 Like

Let’s see if 1.8.2 resolves my issue first.

1 Like

Can any one say which miner gives better sol/s , Ewbf 0.3.4 or Dstm 0.5.6 with Nvidia GTX 1070?
Thanks.

1 Like

DSTM, but you must to find “sweet” spot for OC in DSTM.

1 Like

Dstm better than Ewbf, i think you need to try and decide.
@Taja-Zemun thank you for helping peoples when i’m offline! :slight_smile:
Try new version and tell me if problems with hashrate drop still exist. I’m increased timeouts to 5s.

1 Like

@Undertrey You’re welcome.
It’s a lot better (maybe after few hours drop a little bit), but it depends on the coins and the nethash difficulty. Doesnt metter.
Would you be able to add a power shell ping function that will send mail, and not a telegram notice of a non-presence of pc on the network.
This happens when the PC is blocked and does not go to restart.
I have a script that happens to me twice in an hour on all computers and it send me email if some pc is not on the network (ping response).

1 Like

will this script help if my DSTM just quits itself from time to time?

1 Like

Yes, it will. Because Script monitoring bat file and zm itself.

1 Like

Already answered you in Telegram. Thx.
@Taja-Zemun thank you again :slight_smile: Please contact me in Telegram.

@Undertrey - in the autostart.bat when I change the server address it doesn’t change it in the config - just wondering why is it in there, or what does it check if it doesn’t change any of the config settings?

thank you

1 Like

You need to change it in config.bat manually.
This check needed to recreate new config file with old user data after update. (if i correct understand you)

So the autostart those settings are input in the new config file, got it, thanks so much for all your help. makes sense now

1 Like

Today version 1.8.3 released!

Changelog:

• Fixed bug with temperature error.
  • The screenshot function is added during the miner error.

Список изменений:

• Исправлена проблема с ошибкой температуры.
  • Добавлена функция скриншота во время ошибки майнера.

Ewbf 0.3.4 version
Dstm 0.5.7 version
Claymore 12.6 version (Equihash)
Claymore 10.2 version (CryptoNote)
Claymore 10.2 version (Dagger-Hashimoto)

3 Likes

Bravo, Undertrey!

I was seeking for solution in making screenshot using Win standard soft, but failed to find elegant and short command in Powershell. You did that! Excellent.

Will be used :slight_smile:

A.

1 Like

possible support for ccminer?

1 Like

Привет!
Прекрасная программа! Спасибо!
У мня вопрос-предложение:
По идее, каждая карта в риге должна иметь индивидуальные настройки. Но проблема в том, что после ресета пк, настройки часто слетают, особенно обидно, что слетает кривая частота/напряжение. Да, Ваша программа позволяет загрузить профиль из автобернера, но только единый для всех карт((
Идея такая, не знаю, осуществимая ли.
Сделать так, чтоб настройки считывались из файла, в котором всё заранее прописывается пользователем. Как считаете, такое реализуемо? Ну, хотя бы в платной версии)))
Спасибо!

1 Like

Реально если использовать nvidia inspector. Там создается батник где каждой карте можно дать свою настройку. Нет смысла нагружать этим авторан.

@allin working on it…

Ок, спасибо, пошел штудировать тему)) А возможно будет привязать запуск этих батников к авторану? Я так понимаю, для семи карт мне нужно будет создать семь батников.
Или там иной механизм?

1 Like