[CMD] FarmWatchBot (Autorun/Watchdog) for Ewbf, Claymore, Dstm, CCminer, Bminer, Ethminer, CastXMR, Phoenix, T-Rex, Gmnr, NB

Today version 1.7.7 released!

Changelog:

• Increased the time delay of reconnection from 20s. up to 30s.
  • Fixed /ping and /pool commands for Dstm.
  • Fixed issue with “last share timeout”.
  • Added some new bugs and changed/fixed logic to work with them: cudaMemcpu, illegal memory access, msg buffer full, 0C, 0 Sol/s.
  • Fixed a bug with errors like “Failed”.
  • Fixed an issue with applying the MSI Afterburner profile.
  • Added 2 minutes. wait timer for full download of all MSIA graphics cards. (Only if you use the profile apply when running MSIA)
  • Increase the low hash error value from 50 to 99.
  • New algorithm for finding errors. More stable.
  • Added support for 0 Sol/s Dstm.
  • Fixed problem with false offline reports.
  • New algorithm of messages “Abnormal hashrate”.

Ewbf 0.3.4 version
Claymore 12.6 version
Dstm 0.5.4 version

Please do not forget about LIKEs :slight_smile:

Russian language

Список изменений:

• Увеличена временная задержка пересоединения с 20 с. до 30 с.
  • Исправлены /ping и /pool комманды для Dstm.
  • Исправлена проблема с «last share timeout».
  • Добавлены некоторые новые ошибки и изменена/исправлена логика для работы с ними: cudaMemcpu, illegal memory access, msg buffer full, 0C, 0 Sol/s.
  • Исправлена ошибка с ошибками типа «Failed».
  • Исправлена проблема с применением профиля MSI Afterburner.
  • Добавлено 2 мин. таймер ожидания для полной загрузки всех видеокарт MSIA. (Только если вы используете применение профиля при запуске MSIA)
  • Увеличение значения ошибок низкого хешрейта с 50 до 99.
  • Новый алгоритм поиска ошибок. Более стабильный.
  • Добавлена поддержка 0 Sol/s Dstm.
  • Исправлена проблема с ложными offline.
  • Новый алгоритм сообщений «Abnormal hashrate».
3 Likes

Well I was never able to get more than 8 NVIDIA 1080ti working on Win10Pro. My rigs are all 12x.

Wasn’t trying to be difficult, just specific :slight_smile: Thanks

3 Likes

I will write to you in PM later how to do that and if you will have time maybe you can try :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hello can u help me with this? do you have script base on simplemining os?

3 Likes

Hello! Sorry, only Windows OS ATM.

2 Likes

ok ill install windows now and try this.

3 Likes

thanks premium version is better… cant wait to try on my rigs tom.

3 Likes

Thank you for your support!

2 Likes

Can this scrypt use in the latest ewbf 0.3.4b? can i use this scrypt to mine bitcoin gold?

1 Like

Yes you can use this script with EWBF, Claymore and DSTM miners last version and mine BTCG on them too.

Today version 1.7.8 released!

Changelog:

• False online reports have been completely corrected.
  • Added ignoring of the lines of DevFee.
  • Fixed support for more than 8 video cards in reports via Telegram.
  • Added the name of the server pool to the reports, to the command /info, to the main screen of the command line window.
  • At the termination of the additional program process, the restart of the miner is no longer required.
  • Waiting timer 2 min. only after the first start of MSIA.
  • Added commands: /cooldown, /shutdown, /teamviewer.
  • Fixed restart timers variables, there was my error …
  • A white window with an error about the incorrect operation of the application will now be closed and will not cause the hang of the miner.
  • Cosmetic and minor fixes.

Ewbf 0.3.4 version
Claymore 12.6 version
Dstm 0.5.5 version

Please do not forget about LIKEs :slight_smile:

Russian language

Список изменений:

• Ложные онлайн репорты полностью исправлены.
  • Добавлено игнорирование строк DevFee.
  • Исправлена поддержка более 8 видеокарт в отчетах через Телеграм.
  • Добавлено название пул сервера в отчеты, в комманду /info, на главный экран окна коммандной строки.
  • При прекращении работы процесса дополнительной программы, рестарт майнера больше не требуется.
  • Таймер ожидания 2 мин. только после первого запуска MSIA.
  • Добавлены комманды: /cooldown, /shutdown, /teamviewer.
  • Исправлены переменные таймеров перезагрузки, была моя ошибка…
  • Белое окно с ошибкой о неправильной работе приложения теперь будет закрываться и не будет причиной зависания майнера.
  • Косметические и мелкие исправления.
2 Likes

Hi
There is something strange going in 1.7.8 version on probably is the later versions also.
After several hours (10 or more) of mining with EWBF I see CPU additional workload from “miner autorun” (seen in task manager), which raise my power consumption from 187W to 201W. And GPU consumption stays the same around 145W before and after this.
After I restart the miner autorun consumption drops back to 187W, but again after a while several hours it rises back to 201W.
With old version 1.6.X I do not remember ever having such issues.
I cleared all the logs and restarted the miner 1.7.8, so I’ll monitor to see what happens.

1 Like

Very interesting. Tell please more about your pc configuration an os. It can be because log file increasing and need more powers to read it and analyse. Try use miner restart option every 12 hours.

I have similar situation.
Didn’t notice power consumption, but every, of my 6 rigs, slow down hashrate every hour by 1 or 2 H/s.
And workload have a peak on CPU.
I use your script since v 1.6.2 and didnt have such problem.

My config
MB s1150 ASROCK H81 Pro BTC
CPU 1150 INTEL Dual Core G3260
HDD SSD Team Group 120GB
MEM TeamGroup DDR3 4GB 1600MHz
GTX 1070 Asus strix and MSI Aero 8GB
some rig 2x750W and 1650w
Win 10 v 1703

Beside that, your script is wonderful

1 Like

I can only give you guys advice to set lower CORE OC (no more +100) because it can cause this lags. About 1-2H/s it can be pool problem, because if you farm long term your hashrate little slowing down, you can see it with my script and without. And please notice that Dstm miner eat more resources than Ewbf. But at all this situation is wierd… I havent noticed that on my rig.

About OC this all can be a problem, best option to turn off p2 mode, set 450 (1070), or 500 (1080) memory OC and 0 core OC. Power limit 95-100% and you will have better hashrate that it was (and try to use Dstm).

I’m also seeing a gradual decrease in hashrate until it hits the speed I set in the config file. A restart of the program fixes it. See my history for the day attached. Rigs start at 3250-3300 and decrease to 2800 gradually.

1 Like

Just use correct OC. It decrease because of high core OC.

It probably is my OC level with this new version of DSTM. DSTM 0.5.3 was more stable for me at higher OC. The new version seems to be less stable. Will play with OC more. Just glad the autorun script is here to keep it going while I’m away

1 Like

Thank you all guys for replys. Need to find solution together! Please, i need more tests and reports.

Hey… First test here… so I downloaded… Ewbf 0.3.4 version: Equihash Miner Autorun (Autorestart / Watchdog) for EWBF - Pastebin.com
… and replaced my miner name with yours… and it just exits… stops.

ewbf with zec

1 Like