CJS CD Keys now accepting Zcash (Game Keys, Steam Keys, Xbox Live Subscriptions and game digital downloads)

What order ID please? Id be glad to help

Really? I was waiting 5 hours and just got the key now. Why would it take so long?

Hi order id 1063492 at first I thought I can’t redeem to my other active subscription but that expired yesterday and still I can’t get key to work even after changing my region to brazil and using the special link

@pohead123 just following up about above issue with my gold subscription

Made a purchase of a steam code. Payment confirmed through coin payments at 9:30 EST last night. Order still says awaiting payment on the website. Submitted a support ticket about 5 hours ago and no response yet. So far not a good experience ordering from this site. Hoping I’ll get a response soon. I’ll update outcome in a day or two.

As you can see I’m still waiting for a solution to my problem

Sorry to hear you are all having problems. I am glad I decided not to buy from them. They seem to shady to me. Hope they are honest and help you.

1 Like

Quick update on my previous issue. The CJS customer service responded initially after about 24 hours. After I provided the payment information twice they cleared up the issue and got me my code. I redeemed a cheap random steam code for the game Stargazer. All told it took just over 4 days from time that I paid for me to get code. For eighty one cents I didn’t mind that much but if I had spent $50 or $100 I would have been much more frustrated. I would not order from them again but I did receive the code I paid for it just took awhile.

Hello, your order was refunded to in-store credit, please re-order a global code and you won’t see any issues.

Hi sir, your order would have been approved within a few hours of receiving your payment.

In case of any issues, customers are advised to please contact our support team, as we do not regularly check this forum thread.

We have now updated our payment systems so you should see Zcash orders being approved within 2-3 hours now at most.

Thanks, got the credit and ordered a game instead and can say this time everything went through without a glitch

Thanks! You’re welcome

This is really awesome, I will be promoting this to my irl friends who are all avid gamers. Hopefully we can get off the dollar and on the crypto train with our subscription keys now.

Your site is great. I have similar website and start accept cryptocurrency from the beginning.