Buy or Sell Zcash

I got that amount of zcash if still interested

think it is just a question of time until the world realizes that bitcoin reached its limits and is now at an very opaque level compared to zcash being at the top of the crypto game. Definetly buy and hold.

Which Bitcoin limit? If you’re thinking about scalablity, Zcash has same problem and it is even more difficult to scale than Bitcoin. If you’re talking about privacy: there are ongoing developments to improve privacy and it will probably be less private than Zcash, but Bitcoin will remain trustless, while Zcash requires trust.

Dont sell below 48$ and you will make some money.:zcash:

limit refers to transaction capacity and not being able to reach consensus on next developments. This not going to get better the bigger th ecommunity gets. Hence natural cap in scalability. Please explain you trus remark regarding Zcash. To me the clearly superior solution but at disadvantage of still missing adoption among exchanges and users. But what do you expect after 1 month :slight_smile:

Zcash has found a bottom

If you are serious, post this someplace other than up on Facebook. I’m not logging into Facebook to read your analysis.

Will we see lower prices any time soon?

ZCash is now listed on CoinSwitch. You can purchase it from 1 BTC to INR is ₹16,68,999 | Convert Bitcoin to Indian Rupee - CoinSwitch

CoinSwitch is a cryptocurrency and altcoin exchange aggregator. They have integrated many leading exchanges across the globe like ShapeShift, Changelly, Bittrex, Cryptopia to provide best exchange rates to their customers. Currently, they support over 100 cryptocurrencies and more than 4500 pairs to exchange.

2 Likes