Being the VOICE of ZCASH

I was asked to be the VOICE of ZEC and put out some videos, I have secured the person for filming etc.
And I am ready to pump, I did have reservations doing this because I don’t want to be responsible for any lawsuits claiming whatever money hungry people come seeking.
And because I would not be associated with no company was a huge No for me.
But I truly love ZEC and I want to see this currency pass ALL others.
I truly understand what the person who asked me to do this was saying and I am truly ready.
Please, can persons inbox me the info to start the videos so I can explain them properly?
Now I am wondering if ZEC founders will agree???

3 Likes

there’s no king of zcash! : D do your thing!! any form of marketing would be fantastic!!!

1 Like

king who said I wanna be king
hold up
I am asking for the information to put out is all

if you don’t want to be king; guess i’ll take the role …guess i should change my handle to reflect this momentous day. “king kek of ZEC” has a nice ring to it. thanks for the idea!

3 Likes

Hey @thefmgirl I think it’s a good idea for the community to get together to promote Zcash :zcash::heart:.

It reminds me of the Dash promoter Amanda B. Johnson, she does a great job covering stuff for Dash, we could really use a “voice” or YouTube promoter for Zcash.

What did you have in mind to do? There are lots of subjects to cover like Sapling upgrade and news articles like being added to BitGo, etc…

Ok well the person who asked me first had said first I explain what Zec is. You know that’s a great suggestion, I don’t see anyone (1) person doing that except for the crypto champagne and King etc but they cater to all
I want content info first, info as to what we should put out in the beginning, like how Zec started etc.
But can you imagine a weekly update Shawn wow that will truly beat the market.
All I need is someone to supply me with info, current and consistent and I can begin.

hey king Zec I am a woman I can never be King!!! hahahaaa

1 Like

Excellent, as far as content goes there is the weekly development updates (alternating between Engineering and Community) that come out every Friday: https://forum.zcashcommunity.com/c/weekly-updates

I would be happy to post any content you produce on zcashcommunity.com , Twitter and Facebook

Shawn

July 26

Excellent, as far as content goes there is the weekly development updates (alternating between Engineering and Community) that come out every Friday: https://forum.zcashcommunity.com/c/weekly-updates

I would be happy to post any content you produce on zcashcommunity.com , Twitter and Facebook