Optimized vbios settings for performance / power saving

Hello

i need good VBIOS For nitro+ RX 480 8G OC for zcash

I see Sapphire RX 470 Nitro+ OC 4GB Samsung is missing from the list, does it mean the same VBIOS can be used as for Sapphire RX 470 Nitro+ OC 8GB Samsung?

can I use the bios for the Gigabyte RX 480 Gaming G1 4 gig on the 8 gig version?

Have you got anything for powercolor r9 nano? Sorry i have not seen anything on your list?

Hi! Some tweaks for Sapphire R9 380x ?

someone would have msi 470 8gb micron memory mod? i modded only the mem but cant overclock more than 1242core/1850 mem , or someone could helpme with that, i know thats card can gets 28 mh on eth

hi I just tried @AnorakSupra’s power saver modded bios for Gigabyte RX470 G1 Gaming 4GB. The GPU voltage still at 1.0 while the gpu speed went down to 1126. I thought the point is to undervolt the card? The card is running at 80c during gaming now, 53 to 55c idle… its higher than before. What can I do to improve this, is there another modded bios for my card to try? thanks

Is anyone using powersave rom for RX480 successfully on linux?. I have RX480 Powercolor RedDevil running overclocked without any problem, now I want to add some power saving but I have read that on linux is not so easy. At the beginning of this thread I read about the powersave rom work also for linux, Can anyone confirm me that? Thanks in advance.

Please add mod bios ASUS STRIX-RX480-O8G-GAMING
Original Bios here: VGA Bios Collection: Asus RX 480 8 GB | TechPowerUp

Does anyone have asus rx 480 4gb oc samsung bios …urgent…my card is bricked ;(

Hello, sorry to ask you this way, my GPU is a Sapphire nitro RX 470 4GB OC, it is the model without dual bios and without siwtch to change between BIO, which bios can I use to increase the performance of it?

Thank you very much

I have two PowerColor Red Devil RX470 cards. One is with the Hynix memory chips, the other is with the Samsung memory chips. The stock BIOS on both is named I2930OA?.?JC. I believe this is a newer BIOS (roughly September 30, 2016) as compared to the BIOS found in the TechPowerUp database. I’d be happy to shared the extracted BIOS files with anyone who may be interested.

I also have a problem with both of these cards. After modifying both BIOS files using the Polaris BIOS Editor, and flashing both cards, I am unable to fully restore either card to factory original conditions. I am using ATI Flash 2.74 (which is the only tool that I have found which recognizes these Polaris based cards) but every time I flash there are two offsets which do not flash correctly. One is at 0x0021 (which I know to be the BIOS file checksum) and the other is at 0x0267.

Is it possible there might be a bug in ATI Flash, and it does not send exactly the BIOS file which I specify on the command line? Has anyone else observed this behavior?

Can you add Roms for Asus amd R9 390 DC2OC 8gb and/or vtx3d R9 390 8gb? Would be nice.

Can you add roms for XFX RS RX 480 8GB Triple X Edition?

Info about the card:

The original bios:

RX 580 8gb Powercolor Red Dragon hynix memory locked bios how to solve