Amazon.com 6 x RX 470/480 4/8GB GPU Mining Rig Shopping List - DIY

210 H/s Fury X
201 H/s Fury
152 H/s RX480

Claymore V6.0

-i 4

1 Like

Can i use wifi connection to mine or is it best with a wired connection? Just saying cuz iv got a long long way to feed wires or i could just use wifi adaptor to make it so much neater :slight_smile:

You can use Wifi but the ping will be slightly higher. Using a higher static diff should help.

No clue what that is? Lol noob here

Iv got version 003 risersā€¦ is there a problem with these?

No problems, I run some rigs with them some fail and I just swap them out and continue as usual.

1 Like

some of my 480s are hitting 160
but which is best hash./watt?

480 and 470s still better than fury or nano?

Performance/Watt yes I think

153/110w Zcash (164w max TDP)
200/170w Zcash (275w max TDP)

1 Like

Iv just been sent the h97m anniversary motherboardā€¦ is that the wrong 1?

That only support up to 3 GPUs, itā€™s a mini itx board

F#$k!!! Lol
What about the h81 pro bitcoin r2.0?

Just send the board back and get something else. Yes that should do if you can find it (harder now), how many GPUs 6 ?

Iv got 4 nanos at the momentā€¦ might expand later :slight_smile
i cant believe i got the wrong board! Just ordered another so gonna return this.

1 Like

EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 1300W Power Supply 120-G2-1300-XR

Will this power (6) MSI RX 480ā€™s?

Yes easily. I am only drawing 770W on my 6x480s (but obviously you should have some spare capacity)

1 Like

Anyone tested this GPU : R9 FURY WindForce 3X OC ? with Claymore v6 ?

I havenā€™t tested the specific Gigabyte GPU but my R9 Fury is doing 185-200 depending on -i

Thank you for the info!

1 Like

Why does my ubuntu keep looping after i connect my cards with risers? I mean i keep getting no signal on monitor? Has anyone got a step by step guide somewhere please? Also should i connect both leads to gpu from psu?

Finally got it running!! It was stupid ubuntu not recognise my nanosā€¦ installed windows 8 trial and vroom vroom with only 2 gpus iv hit almost 400 sol/sā€¦ now just have an issue as cant seem to download claymore v7. Im using v6 atm but that will suffice for now. Anyone got a clamore config set up for suprnova on windows please?