Amazon.com 6 x RX 470/480 4/8GB GPU Mining Rig Shopping List - DIY

Yes measured with Kill a Watt meter and agreed Ethereum mining currently draws more power. So I agree it may be better to err on the side of caution and go 1200/1300 but currently you’d be just fine.

2 Likes

What is the expected H/s or Sol/s with the originally mentioned rig (using the sapphires)?

6x Sapphire Radeon NITRO+ RX 480 8GB
6x51-55h/s (it fluctuates)

So around 306-330H/s

I couldn’t find anything in the 1300w platinum range and titanium costs an arm and a leg :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks trolloniex - good info

Actually no :slight_smile:

Claymore 4.0 just came out

70h/s per RX480 so 6x70 = 420 H/s :slight_smile:

Nice! - quick noob question - how are you getting the 70 H/s per RX480 - what spec(s) are you looking at and I’m guessing Claymore 4.0 makes it better?

I just saw he updated it again 2 minutes after posting.

Im using XFX RX480 GTR XXX @ stock clocks (1288/2000)

Wow - ok - pretty awesome for a ~2k rig

1 Like

My Furys are 105H/s and Fury Xs are 115h/s :slight_smile: thats amazing

I really appreciate all the info! I got into mining only a few months ago - I do software qa by day in the USA. Where did you buy your furys?

I got the watercooled ones (non X) from XFX on amazon.co.uk before they realised they were selling them for the wrong exchange rate :stuck_out_tongue:

Damn - lucky dawg! I’m looking to upgrade while (I think) zcash is still relatively low and just not sure what I want yet in terms of GPU cards…

also idk if you are on zcash’s slack but if so, just PM me - I’m Nous

What’s the slack link ?

1 Like

This rack is 25 on amazon. You can easily fit two mobos on there and 8+ GPUs hanging.
Adding in the other 4 GPUs tonight!

1 Like

That is awesome - nice job!

Hello
My problem is that Win10 recognizes only 4 graphics cards and from the 5th has the error message that I have too few resources.
Drivers: 15.12

Sorry for my bad English
I hope you can help me.
thank you

yep and just $17.97-19.97 in HomeDepot