1080 ti Flypool hashrate question

Hey guys, I just recently started mining on a single Asus Rog Strix 1080 ti OC edition. I lowered the power limit to 80% and now I’m mining with EWBF and getting around 650-680 sols. My question is that when I check the dashboard of Flypool it shows different hash rates for me. The current effective hash rate jumps between 400-960 H/s and the average hash rate is around 600 H/s. Now I’m not at home at the moment so I can’t check, but does this means that the card is getting 400-960 sols? Sorry if it’s a noob question, but hey, I gotta start somewhere, right? :slight_smile:

Hey man, stats will become more accurate during time, anywhoes it’s normal that pool hashrate flactuactes a lot…
Consider only average hashrate after at least 24 hours (72 is better).

Hey,

Thank you for your reply. As I said, I’m still new, so I need to learn a lot :slight_smile:

Try giving the autorun script a chance if you would wanna control it remotely. Also to check on you hash rate zcash.flypool app is fairly accurate. Remember after 24hrs more or less you average hash rate is what matters.
On a side note DSTM is more effective than EWBF.

Thank you Icedie. I will check out DSTM once I get home. Do you have a link for the zcash.flypool app by any chance?

the app is simply a monitor, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=corp.wmsoft.flypool&hl=en
if you are looking for the script to give commands to your miner remotely you are looking for the Equihash miner autorun script: it cost 0.05 zec and you get it using telegram app.
[CMD] FarmWatchBot (Autorun/Watchdog) for Ewbf, Claymore, Dstm, CCminer, Bminer, Ethminer, CastXMR, Phoenix, T-Rex, Gmnr, NB
but you can use it for free also as a simple monitor device, it will give you hourly update of hash rate, temperature of gpu. and it will restart the miner after too many timeouts, it will take care of your mining rig for you even for free, but you wont be able to send commands to it.